Thursday, September 18, 2014

Update--- it's about time!

Sorry for the lack of posts here, but it's not due to a lack of activity with HKI, but just a relocation of where I post.  If you are on Facebook, please make sure to join our Henan Kids International group-- that is where I post all of our information now as it is easy, quick, and I can respond to people easier!


Some announcements:

1.  Calendar.  Right now, we only have about 20 families participating in this-- which equates to maybe about 40 calendars being sold, which means raising only about $400.  For the amount of effort and time  I put into this, that's just not enough.  The deadline for picture submission (email to ME) is October 1.  On that day-- if we don't have at least 60 families participating, we won't do a calendar this year.

And just FYI--  October 1 is sooner than you'd think-- like 12 days away!

2.  Headbands and Pillowcases Fundraiser.  If you're on our FB group- you know we've raised almost $1000 selling custom made pillowcases…






These are just a small sampling-- my mom has made over 50!


And headbands that are reversible…




On Facebook, search for "Headbands for Henan"


2 comments:

  1. I don't "do" Facebook but I would be interested in the pillow cases. Can you put up more info on this site? Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the post. I do not do face book. I know myself to well. LOL What ever works for you though. Maybe you can just post here once in a while.
    Thanks for all you do for the Henan kids!
    Angie mom to 9 (6 from China 2 of them Henan boys!)

    ReplyDelete