Sunday, February 24, 2013

Travel book

I must have a lot of time on my hands today.

As I was emailing a family about to travel about what to pack, where to eat...my husband had the brilliant idea..


Write a book.

I mean, not a real book.


But put together a book for families about to travel to Henan, full of tips, what to pack, what not to pack, EVERYTHING.

And while I've done this trip 3 times, I haven't done or experienced it all.

But I figure with your help-- I could encapsulate pretty much everything.

That way, when a family is about to travel, I can just email them this book with all our wealth of information.

So if' you'd like to help, I need any advice, tips, etc. that you have-- related to but not restricted to the following:

Travel Agents

Cost

What to Pack (for various ages-- say 12-24 months, 3-5 years, 6+)

What NOT to pack

Where to eat

Where NOT to eat

Gift ideas

Airline info

Everything.

Email me.  When you do-- make sure it's typed nicely and feel free to include pictures.

I'd like to get this done before the end of March. So hop to it!

2 comments:

  1. We have just completed our home study and are working with CCAI on our adoption. I am so thankful for your blog. This is our first experience with an international adoption and it is scary at times. Your blog and links to others families has been such a blessing. Thank you for all you do!!
    Natalie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Emily! I am making this trip without my hubby this time because we can't leave our little without both of us for two weeks. Any advice on traveling without your spouse? I do have a travel mate to help. How was filling out all the paperwork ect. and bonding? Can my travel mate fill out and then I just come in and sign it? What is the process like when coming home to gain citizenship and how long does it take? Just wondering..

    ReplyDelete