Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Space is dwindling

The calendar is almost full.

Full of cuteness.

Full of love

Full of your children.

I have a few spots left... if you've already sent me a picture--


those spots aren't for you.
Sorry, but your cuteness is already in there.

I know some of you have just come home, or are in Guangzhou or Zhengzhou bringing home your kiddos.

Those spots are begging for your photos.

If you've procrastinated and haven't sent me pictures.

Those spots are for you.

In a couple of weeks, we'll open up the link to place your orders..  and I know you'll spread the word.

And order them as gifts.

Because who wouldn't want to have this on their wall...


or this...




Just a little peek into the cuteness that is our HKI Calendar!

No comments:

Post a Comment