Tuesday, August 7, 2012

I'm so not kidding

We are about 7 weeks away from Calendar deadline.

And right now I don't have enough families participating to justify the cost of putting this together.

I NEED your pictures!

This is our one HUGE fundraiser of the year.

The one that funds a TON of projects each year.

But I cannot do it with pictures of my 3 boys.

Because, really, does anyone besides my mother and I want to see these faces for 12 months?



So help me out.

Flood my email with your cuteness.

Remember your trips to the orphanages and how much work needs to be done.

This is how we do it.

One calendar at a time.

Because even though we're over 5,000 miles away,

our love?

It changes things.

Including lives like these:





email me your pictures:  emadcox@comcast.net


4 comments:

  1. OK, Emily, so I'm feeling WAY guilty now! Will get you some photos. How many do you want? What types? What info?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, but I'm pretty sure you COULD fill a calendar with pics of your own cute kiddos!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey! We are adopting from Henan, but are waiting for Article 5 pick up, should be in two days (I'm not counting or anything). Then wait for TA. Our daughter is in Kaifeng. I'm assuming you can't use her pics until she is officially adopted. Let me know if that is not true. We've got some cute pics via our agency and Love Without Boundaries. Thanks for fundraising for these beautiful children! Let me know if there is anything I can do to help!(I mean that!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your kiddos could make a beautiful calendar on their own, but I sent you a few pictures! Let me know if you want different types of pictures.

    ReplyDelete