Wednesday, May 16, 2012

D.O.N.E.

All done.

And while it was a lot of work, I loved it.

Loved seeing all those smiling faces.

Orphans no more.

Because of you all, there are 1,000 less orphans in Henan now.

1,000.


Click here to view this photo book larger

Visit Shutterfly.com to create your own personalized photobook.

Here is the link to see the photo book... I just ordered and cannot confirm perfection yet.. SO you might want to wait for a "Go" signal from me before getting your own.  I don't foresee any issues, but just in case..

Thank you to all of you who sent in photos:)  Cannot wait to take these with me to China IN ABOUT 6 WEEKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

Not that I'm counting or excited.
:)

3 comments:

  1. Great job! I hope she loves it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great job!!!!! I can only imagine how much time it took to get this done and to get it looking so good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww...I love the book!! Found my nephew. :) 6 weeks!!!!! So excited!

    ReplyDelete