Wednesday, May 2, 2012

2 weeks

I am getting a little anxious about the timing of finishing this photo album.

It would be kind of a downer if I did all this work and then didn't have the books in time for travel.

I am pretty darn sure I'm leaving NEXT MONTH.

I like that I can use the words "travel" and "next month in the same sentence!

SO.

I've upped the due date.

May 15th is THE FINAL DAY that I will accept pictures.

Please don't be that person emailing me on May 16th asking to be let in.


So get on it-- email me a family picture or a picture of you kiddo solo (recent is good), their Chinese name, orphanage, and year of adoption!

And I'll leave you with some cute pictures from the album...





The blog should be revamped very soon with the new pictures y'all sent in- so keep checking back!!


And 2 words..

CALENDAR.

PICTURES.

Need 'em.

I visit your blogs.

I see your great pics.

I know who's holding out on me.
;)

1 comment:

  1. I'm totally holding out on you. Grace is happy and smiley all the time so why is it I don't have pictures of her smiling?

    ReplyDelete