Wednesday, November 16, 2011

The total is in and the calendars are out!

I managed to get all the calendars shipped yesterday- so depending on where you live and how many you ordered, a large package of cuteness is on its way to you soon!

After paying all the shipping and handling and calendar fees, our grand total raised was

$2949.07

It's about a thousand less than last year- but still a great number.  Shipping really hit us hard this year and I'll warn ya now- we will have to increase it next year:(.  I will be giving Xia the check on Friday and will post pictures soon of what they buy!

Thank you to everyone who participated!

4 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see them Emily! Thank you again for all the hard work you do. I am wondering if we couldn't get a little corporate sponsorship on this one - to help out with printing, or shipping, or something. I would be willing to venture, if we get a few families to commit to pray about this, and with a little hard work, we can find a way to reduce the cost next year. I will pray and see what I can do to help!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What if next year, we have 3 main orders shipped to the west coast, the east coast and somewhere in the middle of the country. Then Emily (west coast) and 2 others could ship out orders to their area of the country? That way the big orders get subdivided and shipped to closer places.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ours arrived today...they are wonderful. Thanks, Emily!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The calendar is great Emily, I'm going to love looking at all those sweet faces every month!

    ReplyDelete