Sunday, October 23, 2011

More to choose from..and Calendars going away soon!

Here are some more awesome bracelets to choose from from Bev's Etsy store-- all profits go to HKI:





If' you'd like to order one (or more!) go to her store HERE

We've sold lots of calendars... But time is running out!!!!  I will be removing the order link on November 3rd (11 more days!!) and ordering said beautiful calendars on the 4th.  Please do not procrastinate and then forget... Order now (especially if your dear little one is in there!!!)  All funds will go to buying cribs and helping set-up the new LOCC in NanYang.  Get the word out- blog about it, email your friends and coworkers about it-- over 50% of the money goes directly to helping these kids-- we have no overhead administrative costs.

2 comments:

  1. Emily,
    I can't seem to get an email through to you. I keep getting undeliverable messages. i wanted to see if i could get a look at the calendar to see how many i needed to order.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Phew! I got mine in :) I also sent the link to my entire address book!

    ReplyDelete