Friday, August 26, 2011

Do you smell that?

It smells like a fundraiser.

But not just any fundraiser.

A fundraiser with Scentsy.

I'm a candle lover and a candle snob.

I had heard about Scentsy for quite a while, but was still loyal to my Yankee Candle.

But when my friend, Kelly, from the Minus One Project, started selling them, I decided to give them a try.

And I've never looked back.

For those of you unfamiliar with Scentsy-you can click on the link above for pictures, but essentially, it is a warmer (heat comes from a small light bulb, so no fire danger-- safe for dorms!!) with a dish on top in which you place small squares of scented wax.



And the awesome news is that the new catalog with new fall and winter fragrances and warmers comes out September first-- the same day as when we start our fundraiser.

I think we can raise a lot of moolah with this one folks-- and to help encourage you-- we've got LOTS of prizes to give away..

And all you have to do is place an order $10 or more.

If you'd like to be entered a second time?

Blog or Facebook it (with a link to the blog).

A third entry?

Buy me a Scentsy bar.

OK.. kidding on that one.

Sort of.

So two ways to get your name in the pot... and here's a peek at some of the prizes.

Kelly at Minus 1 Project will be donating something totally new as well.
AND... we'll have one of these cuties to give away as well...



So start making those Christmas lists and stock up for the winter... and raise money for the orphanages in Henan at the same time!


No comments:

Post a Comment