Thursday, June 16, 2011

CCAI Reunion: Henan Art

If you will be at the reunion this Saturday at CCAI in Denver, we (HKI) will have a table set up with artwork from Henan for sale, with ALL money going to HKI.  So if this interests you, please plan on bringing your checkbook!  I have several art pieces from Henan in my hooligans' room, and it is so special.  What a great way to remember their province!

Also- if you'd be willing to "man" the table for 30 minutes, please email me and let me know what time you'd like (the reunion is from 10-2, and since my fam will be leaving at noon, we especially need people to help from noon-2 pm).

I hope to see some of you there-- stop by and say "Hi!!"

3 comments:

  1. Sure wish we lived closer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. we'll be there and for sure will stop by and say hello!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wish I could...but I'm not in Colorado. I can't wait to be more involved after we get back and adjusted!

    ReplyDelete