Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Urgent Need!

Xia just called me with an urgent need for Zhengzou LOCC(Lily Orphan Care Center).

They need BOYS clothes size newborn to 2 years old.  I have their address, so please email me if you'd like to send clothes directly to them.  This would be a great project for a church group, scout troop, etc.  Or go to Goodwill or a consignment store and buy clothes (in good condition) to donate.


Also... they are in need of cleft palate bottles.  If you have some and don't use them, please mail them to Zhengzhou.  Or if you don't have any but would consider ordering some and shipping them to Zhengzhou, that would be a huge blessing!

Thank you!!!

1 comment:

  1. Emily, if you could email me the address of where to mail them, I will try to order some cleft bottles and send them directly today or tomorrow. That will be my Mother's Day Present to myself.

    ReplyDelete