Thursday, May 5, 2011

Got Boy?

First-- thank you all so so very much for your quick response to Zhengzhou's need for clothes and bottles.  I think we have about 7-8 people sending boxes of clothes and 2 people that I know of sending bottles.  What a great way for parents of cleft children to give back- please consider buying some cleft bottles and mailing them to Zhengzhou!

Second, I have two unclaimed prizes from 31 Gifts:

mini zippered pouch in onyx medallion and zippered pouch in paparazzi dot...sooo

if you'd like to have one of them- leave a comment  by tomorrow night, and we'll do a drawing for them!

And....
I have this cute little guy to give away...

It's a 3T, but it fits more like an 18 month- 2T.  If you've got (or are expecting!!!) a cute little guy who would fit into this shirt.. leave a comment and I'll draw a name tomorrow night!

And don't forget to keep shopping at By Grace Design (the shirt above is from there) and put "Henan Kids" in the referral code when checking out.

7 comments:

  1. Would love to win some 31 product. Unfortunately was just unable to order in time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me! Me! The T-shirt would be cute for my little one (but she's a gal!)
    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got lucky with my first go round but would love another 31 product. There's no time like the present to prep for Christmas with my three little ladies :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooh, I love that t-shirt. I think it would fit my little Noah perfectly.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I already won a bag, but I wouldn't turn down another one. :) Thirty-one bags are awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. My daughter was whining for a 31 bag and I didn't buy her one....bad mommy ;o) So if I won one it would redeem me.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Would love a free gift ;0)

    ReplyDelete