Wednesday, April 6, 2011

You Guys Rock!

3 washers for Kaifeng?

Done.

Shopping for gifts at the 31 site?

You're doing it.

The Zhoukou therapy room ended up being funded by a local business in ZhouKou, so instead, they have asked if we could provide money for instruments and art supplies for their 100 older kids.  And that project?

Done.


Depending on how much the Zhoukou project is, we will use our remaining funds to buy cabinets and help LuoHe build their drying room.

Keep it up!!!

Suzy, a Henan mom, has generously offered to donate 20% of her Etsy store sales to HKI.  To shop, click here.

Also- if you check out the travel blogs to the right-- you'll see some cute gotcha day photos from yesterday.
And if you sent me an email telling me that you're getting ready to travel and sent me your blog, can you email me again please-- I had some technical difficulties and can't find the email.

2 comments:

  1. We hope to travel in a few months! Our blog is www.arewethereyetlen.blogspot.com

    I'll let you know when we get TA.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Emily,

    Scott and I would like to donate $50 to HKI. Please let me know how to get that to you.

    Thanks for all you do!
    Jennifer Wescott

    ReplyDelete