Monday, April 25, 2011

And the 3 lucky winners are...

1.  Mandie Metier

2.  Living4Him

3.  the McIntires

Congratulations guys!!  Please email me to give me your contact info! 

I truly wish I had more books to give-- as I love the book that much and think that every CCAI family should read it.  Ladies-- mother's day is next week- put it on your list!!!!  You can order one from the CCAI website.

Also- lots to giveaway with the 31 Gifts fundraiser- but remember, to be eligible, you either have to have ordered something (like even $4 of something!!!) OR have blogged about the fundraiser with a link OR have spread the word some other way.

Have a great week everyone!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Emily, I posted about the Thirty-one fundraiser on our blog. http://keepingupwiththecolleges.blogspot.com/2011/04/thirty-one-fundraiser-for-henan-kids.html


    Kari C.

    ReplyDelete
  2. YEAH! I know 'Living4Him' so that makes me .... um.... feel special!
    Congrats to the winners!

    ReplyDelete