Monday, March 21, 2011

Winnah!!!!!!!!!

Ok-- first--

Jen& and Rob-- email me ASAP!!! you won one of the "Got Love" stickers- but you haven't sent me your address!

email me at emadcox@comcast.net !!!!


And the winner of the "Families are Forever" vinyl wall quote is....



Deb M!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations!!!!! Just email me your address and I'll get that out to ya!

If you'd like to get some words on your walls (and seriously-- it's addictive-- we have verses all over, kids names in their rooms, she makes Easter Buckets, Halloween Buckets...the list goes on!) Go to Quote Krazy and Misti will take care of ya!!!

Xia comes home this Friday- and she should have lots of pictures, and more importantly, projects for us to fund-- please help me be able to say YES to all of them!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations to the winners!
    And- so excited about possible new pictures! Hope there are some of Gracie's Room in Xinxiang! :)

    ReplyDelete