Friday, March 18, 2011

Last Chance!!

I'll be picking 3 names at noon today!  The first person I draw gets first dibs on what they want, and so on... So if you want a chance to win one of these:

Size large, pink women's fitted (I just washed mine-- it won't be that fitted, but the length is perfect!)
                                                                           OR 2 of these:

Believe me-- any time I where my Got Love shirt (I have a black long sleeve one as well) I get positive comments wherever I go. 

And remember, if you don't win, or the size and color I picked just doesn't do it for ya... go here  (and they are also under the "LINKS" on the sidebar) to order whatever you want... They just opened ordering again today!!!!  Bless this family, spread the word.

No comments:

Post a Comment