Friday, March 18, 2011

Didn't Win?

Unless your name is Amy, Jenny or Kim from Canada... you got nothin. Zippo. Nada.

Until now...

I just found this great vinyl wall quote buried under loads of papers organized very nicely exactly where it should be.

Ahem.

And I think it's pretty fitting for adoptive families.


And here's what it looks like on a wall:


Because our kiddos need to know that this is
forever. and ever. and ever.



I love using vinyl wall quotes. Got 'em all over the house. They are pretty easy to put on (it will come with directions) and if you need to take them off, just blow dry them! I get mine from my dealergal pal Misti at Quote Krazy

You should hop over and see all that she has-- Believe you me, it's addictive! She'll hook ya up!

Want this beauty?  Leave a comment- and I'll pick a lucky winner Monday night!

8 comments:

  1. Me! Me! They are beautiful. I need to put an inspiring one up in our dining room!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been wanting to have a "wall quote" and haven't gotten one- maybe until now??? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. oooh! I love that quote! love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it! Have a great place for it on my entry wall.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I need something new on my walls.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pick me! Pick M! I have blank walls all over my house just screaming for this wall quote! and some pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That looks great. I will check out that site.

    ReplyDelete