Friday, February 4, 2011

XinXiang Families!

One of the purposes of this blog is to connect families and share stories, resources and experiences. If you're adopting a child with a special need and you have questions-- this is the place to ask! If you're adopting from a certain orphanage and are looking for pictures or information- let me know and we can post your requests!

Amber and her husband Mike are adopting a little girl from the XinXiang orphanage. They would love to connect with other XinXiang families and are also looking for any pictures anyone might have of that orphanage. Also- if you are waiting to travel and are a XinXiang family- they would like to connect with you! If you can help them- please email Amber at petitetravel@hotmail.com


Kim at Wheat and Wildflowers told me that she will accept orders through tomorrow! So if you needed that extra day-- you now have it!

Don't forget-- If you'd like to share what you did for CNY, I need pictures (with who is who) by Sunday-- I'd like to post Sunday night. I also plan on having a whole month of next year's calendar be just of kiddos in their Chinese clothes-- so take great, up close shots!!!!


And finally-- I have SO enjoyed reading all of your comments for the giveaway-- Becky- you made me chuckle out loud girl!!! Keep 'em coming! I'd like to do a giveaway EVERY month-- so if you have something to donate-($10-25 in value) please email me!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment